This beautiful piece of architecture will allow you to admire a wonderfully crafted woodwork collection from the XVII and XVIII Centuries.
Amongst the most spectacular ones, according to size and origin, you can discover a giant carved gold frame, several panels from Parisian town houses, including place Vendôme, Palais-Royal, or the Saint-Germain-en-Laye Chapel, as well as from castles like Marly or Crecy. Two impressive Clodion statues invite you to watch the marvelous Tuileries garden.
Three large windows allow you to admire the view. In the central one, you can easily imagine a speaker or a scene.
On the other side of the room, you will find the beautiful Nave and its fine temporary exhibitions. From there you will have a principal access to the permanent collections and first, the beautiful Salon 1900 just on the garden side next to the Salon des Boiseries.
Finally, two side rooms (65m² each) have been created to suit your organization needs, including catering.
|Total area||100 m2|
|Capacity||Dinner 90 people|
Cocktail 150 people
With the salon 1900:
|Availability||Every days and evenings.|
- Le salon des Boiseries © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le salon des Boiseries : dîner BPCE © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le salon des Boiseries : soirée Ateliers d’art de France © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le salon des Boiseries : soirée JCDecaux © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le salon des Boiseries : soirée privée © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas