Ideally located with it’s own direct entrance 103 rue de Rivoli, this area over three levels can host a press exhibition, a product presentation, a cocktail or a dinner.
The hall on the ground floor (80 m2) is an immense volume under a soaring, 8m. high ceiling flooded with natural light.
The first floor (85m2) with a black and white checkered marble floor, columns and the wrought iron staircase give the venue great prestige and character and has a large window overlooking the garden of the carrousel.
The White room on the second floor (65m2) is perfect to create a little exhibition or presentation.
|Total area||250 m2 on 3 levels|
|Capacity||30 people when the museum is open to the public|
150/200 people when the museum is closed
Dinner 50 people
|Availability||Days and evenings|
- La salle à damier : présentation Agnès B. © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- La salle blanche © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- La salle blanche : présentation Agnès B. © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- La salle blanche : présentation D’Days © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le hall 103 © MAD / photo : Olivier Thomas
- Le hall 103 Longue table : création Studio Marianne Guély © Erika da Silva