• Tuesdays to Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Open until 9 p.m. on Thursdays (Temporary Exhibitions only).
• Closed on Mondays, December 25, January 1, May 1 each year.
Friday, December 6, 2019, the exhibitions and permanent collections of the Musée des Arts Décoratifs are open, with the exception of the 17th-18th century galleries located at level 3. Closure of the museum at 4:45 pm.
The jewelry gallery is closed to the public from November 29 to December 12 inclusive. Reopening for the exhibition “Marquise Arconati Visconti, femme libre et mécène d’exception”.
Due to a technical problem, part of the Art Deco department is closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• Wednesdays to Sundays from 10 am to 5:30 p.m.
• Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, December 25, January 1, May 1 each year.