• Following the latest government announcements, the Musée des Arts Décoratifs and the Musée Nissim de Camondo will reopen their doors on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
To welcome you in complete safety, here are the measures we apply:
• Wearing a mask compulsory (from 11 years old)
• Restricted gauge in order to respect the limit of 8m2 per person
• Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal at the entrance of the museum
• Closure of the cloakroom. We remind you that suitcases and large bags are prohibited.
• Until then, to keep you informed and discover our online activities, we invite you to visit our website and subscribe to our newsletter.
• Tickets purchased for activities or visits to exhibitions taking place during the closing period will be automatically refunded without any action on your part.
• The library remains open and welcomes you by appointment.